The HPV Vaccine and the Case for Race-Based Medicine

November 01, 2013

The human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine, approved in 2006, protects against strains of the virus responsible for 70% of cervical cancers. But what about the remaining 30 percent? Art Caplan, PhD, is quoted.